Friday, 8 November 2013

Carrot head is here!

Hey everyone! о(ж>▽<)y ☆ This will be kinda short update, since I've got so many things to do! I have tons of pictures I need to photoshop soon and I should be making a header for my blog etc... But I want to write about something that happened to my hair this week.


Ta-da! ★ I was getting bored with my blond hair and my ugly roots, so I wanted to try something totally new. I had seen beautiful pictures of girls with orange/copper hair so I wanted to try it too! The picture doesn't show the actual color too well, but atm this is still very very bright orange. I wanted it to be a little more lighter color, but I've grown to like this bright orange too! (▰˘◡˘▰) Thank you Noora for dyeing this color and cutting my bangs~.


We also recorded a new dance cover with Chotto!Chocolate, so I'm really glad I had my hair done before it. I love this dance, thought we have danced it so many times I think the song will never leave my head. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write anything here! I'd really love to hear your opinions and stuff, but remember to behave. ☆*・゜゚・*\(◕ヮ◕)/*・゜゚・*☆