Thursday, 2 January 2014

あけおめ!Happy New Year 2014!


Hey everyone! “ヽ(´▽`)ノ” I hope you had a great New Year's eve and the change of the year, because I sure had. We had a nice party with Chotto!Chocolate and some of our friends. For few years my New Year has always been kinda sad but this time it was amazing. There was so much laughter and fun.




We started the party by watching Kouhaku Uta Gassen! It was so much fun year's most popular artists and bands perform and welcoming the upcoming year. Though our stream died when Momoiro Clover Z, Golden Bomber and Hikawa Kiyoshi performed... I was looking them forward so much! But I'm happy that Arashi's members were there as hosts. Matsumoto Jun was charming as ever. (◍•ᴗ•◍)❤



We also had the most delicious food ever. Noora spent hours in the kitchen and outturn was superb. (●⌒∇⌒●)

I'm still super tired from partying, even though I've been relaxing alone the whole day. But let's see what upcoming year holds for us! See you soon. (○゜ε^○)

1 comment:

  1. Lovely ^^ Also your lenses are very sweet ^^

    恵美より ♥
    emi-doll.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write anything here! I'd really love to hear your opinions and stuff, but remember to behave. ☆*・゜゚・*\(◕ヮ◕)/*・゜゚・*☆