Tuesday, 14 January 2014

Snow day go day!


Hello everyone! ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ As you can see there's finally snow here in Finland. As much as I hate winter, it feels nice to have some snow on the ground. It had been so dark and it had been raining water for so long that snow makes scenery seem much lighter. But it has become cold too, today I think it was around -15 celsius. (((╹д╹;)))

Beanie ★ H&M
Shirt ★ Yumetenbo
Cardigan ★ Off-brand
Skirt ★ Second Hand
Shoes ★ YesStyle
Bag ★ Liz Lisa
Jacket ★ Second Hand
Scarf ★ Gina Tricot

Today I had this much clothes on me and still felt kinda cold! I need to get warmer winter boots. I think those shoes are sold as winter boots in YesStyle, but because we have much colder here in Finland they are more suited for Finnish autumn and spring... (ノ ̄д ̄)ノ


And here's my today's make up. Didn't feel like doing anything special with my face, so I did my basic make up routine.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write anything here! I'd really love to hear your opinions and stuff, but remember to behave. ☆*・゜゚・*\(◕ヮ◕)/*・゜゚・*☆