Wednesday, 24 December 2014

☆ メリークリスマス ☆ Merry Christmas ☆


Merry Christmas everyone! *ଘ(੭*ˊᵕˋ)੭* ੈ✩‧₊˚ I had a nice peaceful Christmas eve with my family and grandmothers. We ate some great food and this year I was responsible for making the sweet Christmas things. Yesterday I made some gingerbreads and today my little brother decorated those. And I made those tasty mince pies. (ㆆᴗㆆ)*✲゚*。⋆


We ate the Christmas lunch a while ago and I'm still so full of all the food. (;*´Д`)ノ But that's what Christmas is all about right? There's still plenty of food left so tomorrow my family will be eating all that... And this Friday we're going to my grandmother's place to eat another Christmas lunch. ( ๑ ❛ ڡ ❛ ๑ )❤


This is what I got as a present! (◞ꈍ∇ꈍ)◞⋆**✚⃞ྉ My mom was all like "oh no you're not getting many presents this year I'm so sorry" but come on mom, I'm 21 years old so I'm not sad or anything. And I ordered some clothes from Yumetenbo so my mom promised to pay some of them as a Christmas present... Can't wait to get all those cute clothes. (~ ̄▽ ̄)~ But as you can see, I got two hand creams, a kitchen towel with gingerbread man on it, chocolate coffee, six movie tickets and a Winnie The Pooh case for important papers! These are all really nice.

But I hope you all have a really nice Christmas too! 。*゚✲*☆(๑òᆺó๑)。*゚✲*☆

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write anything here! I'd really love to hear your opinions and stuff, but remember to behave. ☆*・゜゚・*\(◕ヮ◕)/*・゜゚・*☆