Thursday, 8 January 2015

✿ Sales Shopping ✿

Hello! How was everyone's New Year? (o´ω`o)ノ I got together with some friends and watched Kouhaku Utagassen like last year. It was really fun just chill out, listen to good music and eat great snacks and food. Of course we did some fireworks too! - =͟͟͞͞ ( ꒪౪꒪)ฅ✧ But I was too lazy to take any photos. 

As the year started I wanted to check out some sales! I don't really enjoy shopping in real stores anymore, especially in Winter because it's too hot all the time with the winter coat on and I can't really find any clothes I like. (; ̄д ̄) Online shopping for the win! But I found something else than clothes...


TADAH! (ノ>▽<。)ノ My new baby, Samsung's wi-fi camera. I went to Verkkokauppa (a Finnish electronics store which is really cheap) and saw this camera and it was love at the first sight. I really have a soft spot for white electronics. I've been really wanting to get a small camera, because my Canon is too heavy to carry around. And when I saw how cheap this one was... I just had to get it! One thing I was unsure about was the wi-fi part, like why in the name of Jesus would I need wi-fi in my camera. But when I looked it up and found out I can use my phone as a launcher with it... Σ(゜ロ゜;) Technology is cool man! I also got this cheap tripod because I've been needing one. But let's hope my new baby helps me to get into photographing once again!


I also got a tablet from Verkkokauppa. I've been thinking about getting one for over a year I think, and finally I found a good one for me! I mostly wanted to get a tablet for reading manga and playing some games so I didn't need anything special like Apple or Samsung. It's so light and easy to use. Maybe I'll try blogging with it too later. ヾ(*ゝω・*)ノ

But then! Time for some new CLOTHES! ヽ(^。^)丿 Sorry for the crappy quality of these photos, but Finnish winter is just so damn dark it's hard to get any good photos.


My friend was selling her old clothes and I'm always ready for some second-hand cuteness. Grey shirt is originally from H&M and I think that pink one is originally from YesStyle, but I'm not quite sure.


This bag is also from my friend. She told me that it was originally her mother's so I'm the third person to own it! I'm going to take good care of it. The white scarf in the right picture is from Gina Tricot and the striped mint shirt is from Mango.


Then I got some really basic stuff like tights, dry shampoo and a powder brush. And a toothbrush and so on, but I didn't take photos of stuff that basic, sorry. But goddammit those thick tights are expensive! There wasn't a sale on them of course, so I had to pay full price for them. But it was over 40 euros for three pairs of tights, what the heck really. ಠ_ಠ

Yesterday I was cleaning up my room and I noticed that I have so many Liz Lisa items these days. So maybe I should show them in my blog too? What do you guys think, would you like to see my Liz Lisa wardrobe? Also how can I find out if there are any fake ones? There's one dress I got from ebay or somewhere and it says Liz Lisa, but I'm not sure if it's a genuine one. Is there a way to find out if it's real or fake?

See you soon! ヽ(。ゝω・)ノ☆;:*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Feel free to write anything here! I'd really love to hear your opinions and stuff, but remember to behave. ☆*・゜゚・*\(◕ヮ◕)/*・゜゚・*☆