Tuesday, 19 May 2015

✿ Spring means Flowers ✿


Hello everyone! ☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ It's finally spring in Finland! Flowers are blooming and it's getting warmer day by day. When cherry blossoms bloomed I went to take some photos with some of my friends. We still haven't edited those photos but I hope we can publish them soon. (* >ω<)

With cutie-pie Noora! ♡꒰*・ω・人・ω・*꒱♡

Last Thursday I went to Roihuvuori's Hanami! Flowers were on full bloom by then and it was so pretty. (❁´▽`❁)*✲゚* There was also different performances from people who are interested in Japanese culture, costume competition and even we as Chotto!Chocolate had live called Spring of LIVE. But more about that later too when I get more photos. •ू(ᵒ̴̶̷ωᵒ̴̶̷*•ू) ​ )੭ु⁾


My boyfriend went to Japan for two weeks and he brought me some souvenirs! (੭ु ›ω‹ )੭ु⁾⁾♡ Banana sweets and Sakura Matcha Kitkats. Those banana sweets were really cute, they had little flowers on them! I also got Nico Nendoroid as a surprise. I'm so happy, Nico is the best Love Live girl ever. (๑>ᴗ<๑)


As you might have spotted from the last picture I also got something from Liz Lisa! (୨୧ ❛ᴗ❛)✧ I'm so thankful he went through all the trouble and found Harajuku's Liz Lisa shop and got me this. I love sunflowers and when I saw these in Liz Lisa's official blog I just fell in love. Sailor collar + sunflowers = just perfection. (●♡∀♡) I also like that you can mix these two pieces up with other pieces of clothing. He also got me this sunflower necklace. So cute.

That's all for this time! I hope I can get more outfit photos soon. I just always feel so awkward when I think about asking someone to take a picture of me. ;u; But I just have to be more brave because many of my friends like taking photos and it wouldn't be that big of a deal. ヽ(*´Д`*)ノ 

2 comments:

  1. The Liz Lisa set is so pretty and summery, love it.

    { sparklesideup.com }

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Nice post thanks for sharing. Would you please consider adding a link to my website on your page. Please email me back.

    Thanks!
    Angela
    angelabrooks741 gmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to write anything here! I'd really love to hear your opinions and stuff, but remember to behave. ☆*・゜゚・*\(◕ヮ◕)/*・゜゚・*☆